Thursday, 14 January 2016

INSTANATURAL ALOE VERA GEL

Since I've been pregnant, I've bit a little more conscious of what exactly I'm putting on my skin; pregnancy causes hormones and much more to run wild and there's always a possibility that something that worked for me before may cause a reaction now and because of this, I've been looking to see what natural skincare and beauty products are out there and how they fare against the chemically fired ones.

InstaNatural is an American brand which started as a small business in Florida and they focus on creating products without any added nasties; just pure organic ingredients so your skin gets the best benefit. They have a wide range of different products available, including makeup, so there is something for everyone and you have that guarantee that is has been produced in small batches and has been packaged in FDA approved centres. I was lucky enough to be sent one of their products and I was definitely eager to give it a go.

beauty, review, skincare, body care, Insta Natural, Insta Natural Aloe Vera Gel, ingredients, all natural

beauty, review, skincare, body care, moisturiser, Insta Natural, Insta Natural Aloe Vera Gel

So, over the last few weeks, I have been trying InstaNatural Aloe Vera Gel* (which is derived from pure, organic cold pressed aloe vera, so you know what you're putting on your skin!) and getting a world of different uses out of it. There's nothing I love more than a multi-use product because it means you get a lot more out of it and I'm super lazy, so I'm not having to reach for 5 different things. InstaNatural's Aloe Vera Gel can be used in a number of ways; as a facial cleanser, a scalp treatment, hair conditioner and body moisturiser and I honestly feel like I couldn't be without it now. I was originally, and primarily, only going to trial it as a cleanser but decided I may as well get the multi-use from it (see what I mean? I'm lazy). 

Aloe Vera is a very moisturising and healing product, so I wasn't exactly sure how my skin would react to it (I have quite an oily t-zone but normalish cheeks) but it has lapped the stuff up! My skin feels amazingly soft after cleansing using this and I've noticed the redness has greatly reduced which is a massive bonus considering how pale I am. To cleanse using this, I just put one pump into the palm of my hand and massage into my face using circular motions before rinsing it off using a warm, damp muslin or face cloth for that added bit of exfoliation.
 As the gel is so nourishing, I've of course been using it as a body moisturiser and have been focusing on using it on my growing baby bump. Again, my skin seems to lap it up! I use 2-3 pumps and massage into my bump and it absorbs really quickly! I'll admit, I thought I would have to wait 10 minutes or so before being able to put my top on (nothing worse than your clothes sticking to you because your moisturiser hasn't absorbed!) but this definitely wasn't the case. My skin loves this stuff!

For haircare, as I said above, I've been using this as a scalp treatment and to condition my hair. I've always had a bit of dandruff but my scalp really has gone mental with all the hormonal changes and it's become a bit of a nuisance so, I've been using this on my scalp to see if it would have an effect. My dandruff is still there but it has been greatly reduced which makes me feel so much better; my scalp was feeling quite irritated and itchy but it's definitely been soothed. I just apply this directly onto my scalp after shampooing and leave it for a couple of minutes while I condition the ends of my hair and then rinse everything out. 
For conditioning, it's very much the same effect as on my scalp. There's a definite moisture hit and I really see a difference when I compare the feel of my hair afterwards to other conditioners I have used. My ends feels softer for much longer than they would with chemically enhanced conditioners.

I really am in love with this product as it is a fabulous multi-use product and a little really does go a long way. A bonus is the size of the bottle, it is absolutely mahoosive and will last me absolutely ages and you get the option of having a regular 'squeezy' lid to the bottle but you're also supplied with a pump which I personally prefer. The only downside I personally have with the InstaNatural Aloe Vera Gel is the scent. Obviously, as a natural product, no perfumes have been added to it so you get the scent of aloe vera in all it's glory which is not to my taste but it's not a lingering scent so I can put that aside. 

You can buy InstaNatural products in the UK from their Amazon shop, they have a great range of skincare products available. 

Thanks for reading,

Rachael

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook


*This product was sent for the purposes of review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment