Tuesday, 19 January 2016

TUMMY TUESDAY - 31, 32 & 33 WEEKS PREGNANT UPDATE

Tummy Tuesday, 31 weeks pregnant, 32 weeks pregnant, 33 weeks pregnant, pregnancy update, pregnancy, mummy blog, bump blog, baby bump update

Hi guys, I hope you're all well! Time really is starting to fly for me now. I'm 34 weeks pregnant tomorrow, so only 6 weeks left to my due date. I am starting to feel quite uncomfortable and the heartburn has definitely kicked in with full force! I am also now on maternity after agreeing with work to go a little earlier for a bit more stability and I'm now able to focus on getting the last little bits we need for Squidge and getting her room sorted! 

How far along? As I'm writing this, I'm 33 weeks and 6 days pregnant but I'll 34 weeks tomorrow.

Total weight gain: No major change with the weight gain. I've put on about 2.5KG so I'm still happy with that!

Maternity clothes? Most definitely. There's no chance of me fitting into my non-maternity clothes now! My New Look order arrived and I love all the bits I got; really don't know how I survived without them. I also got a few things from the Mothercare sale, as well. I will be posting about these in the next few weeks! 

Stretch marks? Thankfully, no! I haven't been feeling the best over the last week or so and I've slacked on moisturising bump; I was a little worried that some might pop up because of that. 

Sleep: Definitely a lot better. Now that I'm on maternity I can have a nap during the day and this makes all the difference! Plus, even with a nap, I still get tired early in the evening and have a full nights sleep but it's much better not having to worry about getting up for work. 

Best moment this week: My Dad brought round all of the things he and his fiancĂ© had bought for Squidge. It was so nice of them. They were kind enough to buy us mattress for her cot and a baby monitor plus lots of other essentials. They really have made our life a lot easier as now there are only a few things we need to get and then we're sorted! 

Miss anything? Being able to get up off the sofa or bed without having to ask for help! 

Food cravings: I had a craving for my spicy pizza the other day and got it and felt so much better afterwards (though the heartburn killed me afterwards) and then I had a craving for Subway and got that too. Other than that, my diet has been pretty good, promise!

Anything making you queasy or sick? I'm just constantly feeling ill. Though I've noticed Wheetabix makes me so sick even though I feel great when I'm eating it. 

Gender: Girl!

Labour signs: None. No braxton hicks or anything, either.

Symptoms: The usual! 

Belly button in or out? I've definitely got myself an outtie now and I absolutely hate it, hah! 

Wedding rings on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy - I do get grumpy when I get sleepy, though. 

Looking forward to: Putting the finishing touches in mine and babys hospital bags. 

I hope you're enjoying these series! Please let me know if there are any specific pregnancy posts you would like to see here. If you're interested, you can read the rest of my pregnancy series.

Thanks for reading,

Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment